Welcome to Santosh Hospital in Nangloi
Started with a Santosh Hospital in Nangloi in 2000 to the needs of patient , staff and local population under the banner of Santosh Hospital Delhi, Santosh Hospital expanded as 12 bedded super specialty hospital in 2014. The hospital is situated in best location campus of Santosh Hospital Delhi. The hospital is patient to doctor, staff and local population. Santosh Hospital is providing 24×7 emergency services. Critical care ambulance is always available for shifting patients to hospitals in Delhi region in case of an emergency.
The Santosh Hospital is well equipped with latest technological infrastructure providing diagnostic, preventive and curative services, laboratories, well stocked pharmacy, digital X-ray and ultrasound facilities etc.
All the doctors are well qualified and experienced supported by nursing and paramedical staff who are well trained and hard working. MBBS qualified resident medical officers are also available at Santosh Hospital . We hope and aspire to give quality health care to all.
Started with a dispensary in 2000 to patient and staff very cooperative, Santosh Hospital super specialty hospital in 2014. Santosh Hospital is providing 24×7 emergency services. Critical care ambulance is always available for shifting patients to hospitals in NCR region in case of an emergency.
Dr. N. K. Singla
Dr Chirag Verma
Blog / News
Santosh Hospital in Nangloi, Delhi
Santosh Hospital in Nangloi, Delhi is one of the top Hospitals in Nangloi, Delhi.
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Every type of operation done on the uterus is done by Open & Binoculars.
- Copper T Insertion / Disposal
- Cure Infertility
- Whitewater treatment
- Cancer and Breast Cancer Screening Facility
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Department of Paediatrics
- T.B. & Respiratory department
- Department of Dermatology
- Vaccination of children
- Blood pressure and diabetes
- TB, Thyroid, Heart Disease, Stomach and Chest
- Blood test facilities (All types)
- Ultrasound, E.C.G, C.T SCAN, M.R.I
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of ENT/Ear, Nose & Throat
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Dentistry